As the queen of the plateau, I can confirm that if you keep doing everything right you will eventually fall off the edge but it can be almost impossible to convince your body to do so. I usually have to change something big for a day or two. More sleep, more water, skip lunch, dinner before 6 pm, liquid dinner. The most important things though are to stay on track, exercise and steer clear of the alcohol until you off the plateau again.
Thanks ladies! I'm not going to stress too much over it. I'm changing up my workout routine and hopefully that helps. it just gets frustrating when you work so hard but dont get results!
So here is a montage of all the beautiful, curvy, confident women I admire and strive to be like/look like BETH DITTO = CONFIDENT - She is an amazing singer and although I wouldn't try and emulate her style, she is everything I would love to be when it comes to ultimate body acceptance and confidence - This girl is fierce, I admire her for not caring what others think of her (She even posed naked on the cover of a magazine!) KAT VON D, PEACHES GELDOF & KELLY OSBOURNE = UNIQUE - These girls epitomise everything I would love to be - They're gorgeous, curvy and unique - Tatts are amazing. You either love them or hate them. I love them! - I've always had a girl crush on Kat von D...I would definitely turn for her ;P MARILYN MUNROE & BETTIE PAGE= PIN UP GLAM - I've always been fascinated by curvaceous pin ups - I wish that having curves didn't mean that you were "plus size" - These women prove that you don't have to be stick thin to be beautiful MOD...
People who deliberately try to rain on your parade! First of all, sorry about the constant posting. I'm fairly addicted to the internet and I had an assignment due so I was procrastinating all morning and putting it off :P But I really just need to vent, and I'm sure you guys will understand why once you read what happened to me today Well as some of you might know, I work at a medical clinic and the doctors are all so sweet and are constantly telling me how proud they are of me. I enjoy working at the clinic however there is alot of bitchiness between the receptionists and some of them really frustrate me. Last week there was a new receptionist who I found out had lap band and she was such a great help. So I go in to work today and for some reason she was unable to work so there was another lady there. I really can't stand working with this particular receptionist. She is snobby and bitchy and lazy. She is constantly on the phone, never doing work, while I'm running a...
I'm not one to start petty fights on the internet but something is really bugging me about a certain blog post and I feel the need to respond I won't mention the post or the blogger but I just need to clear up a few things I think I've been pretty successful at my weight loss so far but it definitely has NOT been easy So here are a few things I thought I should clarify: - okay so I am 22 years old and I do still live with my family BUT I cook my own food, I do chores and I don't have the luxury of spending all day working out - Just because I don't have kids, doesn't mean I don't have responsibilities - I was going to university full time and am working two jobs...hence I cannot spend every hour of the day focusing on my weight loss. Some days I can work 10 hour days because I'm stupid enough to work double shifts - Okay so I'm 22, but I have never been a "healthy" weight. I was born obese and have always been morbidly obese. I don't kn...
Nope, sometimes our body just won't do what we want it to. Don't worry I am sure that you will have a big drop after a small plateau!
ReplyDeleteAs the queen of the plateau, I can confirm that if you keep doing everything right you will eventually fall off the edge but it can be almost impossible to convince your body to do so. I usually have to change something big for a day or two. More sleep, more water, skip lunch, dinner before 6 pm, liquid dinner. The most important things though are to stay on track, exercise and steer clear of the alcohol until you off the plateau again.
ReplyDeleteThanks ladies! I'm not going to stress too much over it. I'm changing up my workout routine and hopefully that helps. it just gets frustrating when you work so hard but dont get results!
ReplyDelete