Monday, March 19, 2012

Not enough calories?

Question to all you successful lap-banders...
do you lose more weight if you stick to 1000-1200 calories a day?
I have a feeling my crappy loss this week is because I am constantly eating very little calories
I've been tracking on myfitnesspal and my daily average intake is between 600-800 calories a day
Has anyone experienced this?
I keep thinking I'm doing the right thing by eating less calories but maybe it has the opposite affect?
I guess this week I shall experiment and I will try to hit a 1000 calorie intake everyday...hopefully I'll lose a bit more!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I think it's different for everyone, but for me I've found I lose more weight when I stay between 1,000-1,200.

#fatfreefloozy said...

I think I am a little over at the moment, but a little while ago I did Michelle Bridge's crunchtime menu plan and was really successful - that was 1200 cals and I would try to eat the 3 main meals which came to about 900-1000. The interesting thing was that to up my calories I had to swap to full fat yoghurt/cheese/butter etc and it made me feel so satisfied that I actually snacked less and ate less at meals.

Post a Comment