Thursday, March 1, 2012

Zumba!!

Why did it take me this long to try it out?!
I loved it!!
Such an awesome work out
I'm going mondays and thursdays from now on
I love to dance and I think i'm pretty good....i probably looked like an idiot dancing away but i felt hot inside :P
When I reach goal I think I will learn salsa dancing and move to spain :P

By the way...
fill seems to be doing its job so far but it's too early to tell.

Todays intake:

- 2 x cappuccino (no sugar, light milk)
- optislim shake
- optislim and banana smoothie
- bacon, leek and potato soup
+ loads of water!

I feel in control so far

1 comments:

Linda Sherwood said...

I love Zumba too! I bought the Xbox Kinect game, so I can do it at home as well. I keep thinking about buying the DVDs, but I haven't done it yet.

I love the dancing while exercising. I also love the group dynamics.

Post a Comment