Monday, July 23, 2012

My weekend + A Loss!

I had a great weekend

On Friday I went to my second ever AFL match! Geelong Vs Essendon...Go Cats!!
I was with my friend...who can eat a truck load of junk and not even put on 100 grams. I was so over being stuck at a plataeu that I just gave in and ate some junk. Greasy fries and 4 deep fried dimsims...they were gross but I missed all the saltiness

On Saturday I was planning on waking up at 9am for Body Combat but I ended up sleeping in until 11. I hate sitting around the house on weekends so my sister and I decided to go for a bushwalk. We walked for about an hour, up and down hills. Total 4km and burned over 500cals!

I ate like total crap this weekend. I snacked way too much...but I think it's what my body needed! Woke up this morning and was 0.5kg down since Friday :D

Can't wait to hit the gym though. I really feel like crap when I eat so much junk

0 comments:

Post a Comment