Monday, August 13, 2012

2 year bandiversary!

Just realised today marks the second year of having the lap band

HW- 126.6kg

SW (day of surgery)- 115kg

CW- 91kg

Total lost: 35.6kg

I have never once regretted having the surgery.
I do regret eating so much crap and drinking so much alcohol in Europe though. My lowest weight in 2011 was 84kg. Unfortunately I gained quite a bit of weight when I got back from holidays but am finally back on track. It has taken me 23 years to actually enjoy working out! In the two years of having the band, I only just started exercising in May this year. It is a long process and is definitely not a quick fix, but it is worth it and I am hoping to be close to goal weight by this time next year!

1 comments:

Rhonda said...

Awesome two years. Glad you found some exercise you actually like doing. :)

Post a Comment