Monday, December 6, 2010

Big Weekend + Photos =D

Wow this weekend was a huge one
Two family parties in one weekend was exhausting
It was amazing to see everyone though
My cousin's wedding on Saturday was beautiful. It was outside in their yard, which was decorated beautifully with tea light candles and lanterns. This was their second wedding ceremony because they had previously gone to Thailand to get married but it wasn't technically legal when they came home. Such a simple ceremony but it was beautiful. Short and Sweet

My cousin's engagement on Sunday was tiring
Huge party, too many people, too much fuss
It was nice seeing the family though

One thing that I hate about big parties is that they were catered and it wasn't self serve. The caterers were there to serve the food, which drove me crazy!
They had so much food but I didn't want to risk getting stuck so I ate very little which I think drove the caterers mad because the lady was actually rude enough to say "Well you waited in line and that's all you're going to eat?" Ahhh why should they care?! I hate having to explain that I physically can't eat too much food at one time grrrrrrr

On the band front, I don't think I will go in for my fill on Wednesday
Last week I lost 800grams (1.76lbs) which I think is pretty decent
I don't want to lose too much too quickly and I haven't been getting stuck which is great
I might wait until the new year before I go back for an adjustment


Anyways here are some photos from my weekend :)



That's my younger sister and my dad. I'm such a daddy's girl




This is our cousin's daughter Shanice. She is amazing. 8 years old and so smart!


This is our cousin's daughter Brianna. Such a gorgeous girl

This is the gorgeous top I bought from Target. It's so girly, Love it! Hate my flabby arms though. I still insist on wearing a cardigan on a hot day.

1 comments:

Nella said...

Love the pics! Sounds like you had a great weekend!

Post a Comment