Wednesday, January 26, 2011

ooo an award!


Hello lovely ladies

Sorry I'm a bit late at getting to this!

First of all thankyou to three dolls who nominated me for the Stylish Blogger Award
Thanks V @ The Babbling Bandit, Sam @ Banded for me & Kellie @ Something about Kellie


"The rules of accepting this award are: Thank the person who gave you the award, reveal seven things about yourself, and nominate 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered or love. Then leave a comment on their blog letting them know they've been nominated.."


Seven Things About Me:

1. I've never been in a relationship...really, really sucks! I'm hoping that with my new found confidence I'll be able to bag a nice Englishman on my European travels!

2. I used to be able to speak Japanese...I was actually at the top of my class at school. However since then I have had no reason to practice and barely remember any of it!

3. I'm addicted to TV. Seriously, I can sit there and watch TV shows 24/7...now I try and fit it into my exercise

4. I'm scared of birds, insects, large animals, rodents, little animals...basically any animal species except dogs and cats

5. Alot of people mistake me for a teenager. Especially now since I've lost weight, people comment that I look about 16 years old

6. Oh I'm also scared of fish and strange things touching me in the ocean. I really must get over that fear if I want to make the most of a European summer!

7. I'm graduating in April!! Bachelor of Psychology (Honours)!

Okay so about these nominations...it seems like just about everyone has recieved an award. So, if you HAVEN'T yet been nominated, please let me know and I will officially nominate you!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment