Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I NEED HELP...STAT!


Seriously this bandster hell can go screw itself
I am constantly starving
And when I'm starving I start grazing on crap
I had 4 small blocks of dairy milk chocolate today (tastes so fricken good) but now I feel so guilty
I was doing so well and now bad habits are creeping up on me
I hate this
I just want to eat all the time

It's 4.07pm and I've already had the following:
- 30grams porridge
- 1 mashed banana
- some of mum's spaghetti bolognaise sauce
- 4 blocks of chocolate

geeeeeeeezus

How did everyone cope with this??
I need a fill desperately
I never feel full
=(

5 comments:

Seeing in colour said...

Its horrible.... im going through that at the moment... im hungry all the time... this is when it becomes a tool and you have to allow for discipline and restraint.

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

Maria said...

It's definitely a time when you have to buckle down if you want to see regular losses. But most importantly, don't beat yourself up about eating a bit of chocolate. I still eat it, lots of us still eat it.

Hang in there. Soon you'll have a fill and things will get moving!

Nikki P said...

Oh Alyce,
I feel your pain. I was sure that my first fill would get rid of this bandster hell, BUT NO, it is still here. Try not to feel too guilty and just think of these first few steps as "Being on diet". That's all I can manage to do, but I have put on 1 kg in almost 3 weeks now. ARRGGHHH. Hope your fill works better for you. I feel restriction but no were what I need.

Beth said...

Just remember that bandster hell is normal and it will pass eventually! This too shall pass and then your weight loss will be all revved up!!

DiZneDiVa said...

You are totally where you should expect to be... starving is something we all go thru right after recovery. I crave chocolate too but I try to fill the craving with a chocolate protein shake or a sugar free chocolate pudding... but sometimes only the chocolate will suffice, you used the moderation that is necessary to keep yourself in check... 4 blocks is no big deal once in a while. *Maria*-blogger from "This one time at BAND Camp..." Check out my blog at mybigfatbandgeeklife.blogspot.com

Post a Comment