Wednesday, August 18, 2010
First of all, I apologise for posting so often
I promise that once I get back to Uni I'll slow down!
Okay, so I should mention that I have come down with a horrible flu and am pretty sick. I went to the doctors today because I was scared of an ear infection. He said my right ear is a bit red and prescribed me some antibiotics just in case it gets any worse. I really don't want to take antibiotics so I'm just taking it easy inside...hence why I am ALWAYS online!
So back to the point of this post
I'm really frustrated with liquids!
I feel like I'm so ready for mushies...but I promise I won't cheat!
It brought me to thinking about how much calories I should be eating in order to lose weight
Right now I know I'm not getting nearly as many calories as I should.
I have an app on iphone that says that if I wanted to lose a kilo a week I should consume 1500 calories
1. How many calories do you consume? Do you even track calorie intake?
2. When does the bloating go down? I feel fatter than I was before I had surgery!
3. Will the disgusting belches ever stop? I don't feel gas pain anymore but I keep burping!
4. How should you brace yourself when a sneeze comes on? I sneezed today and I was in agony!
5. When did it all start to feel comfortable again? I constantly feel like I have a stomach strain and it just annoys me!
Answers would be wonderful,
Please and Thankyou!
Posted by alycejo at 9:39 PM